Q: Low level Design

Ran Shalit ranshalit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 02:44:11 PDT 2012

Hi,

Gstreamer uses OpenMAX plug-in, for the hardware acceleration, so if I
undesratnd correctly, there are allready elements for the encoding for
example, using my processor video hardware, and (probably) I do not
need my own elements ...?
If I want to do MPEG-TS (transport stream) encoding simulatenously in
all channels, and I use for example MPEG-TS library , will it do the
encoding simulatenously in all channels ? Should I explore this
library in depth in order to see if it fits my requirements ?

I appreciate your remarks,

Ran

If for example I need the encode channels simulatenousley