issues with connection between omx_h264dec and videomixer plugins in panda board

Clark, Rob rob at ti.com
Mon Apr 23 08:22:55 PDT 2012

omx isn't really actively maintained/tested for us in non-android
environments, so really there could be any number of problems.
(Without seeing some traces it is hard to even speculate.)

But the way the omx implementation worked, I doubt it would co-exist
w/ other elements like ffmpegcolorspace/videomixer.  The current
supported gst-ducati elements should co-exist more nicely with other
downstream elements.

BR,
-R