how to use gst-openmax

senbai tao tsenbai2006 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 07:06:49 PDT 2012

Hi!
      I ported gst-openmax into android 4.0 and used it in pandaboard(TI
OMAP4460). I wanted to decode a h264 video file with omx_h264dec. I runned
it like: gst-launch-0.10 playbin2 uri=file:///........... The library name
is libOMX_Core.so , component name is OMX.TI.DUCATI1.VIDEO.DECODER.
omx_h264dec was loaded successfully. But pipeline didn't work when wnet
into OMX_getParameter and OMX_setParameter (src_setcaps). Pipeline hung
there and didn't flow.
So I want to know that did you test it successfully. If you could run it ,
please tell me where was wrong.
           Thank you !