Encode stream error with omxh264enc

Vincent BENOIT sinseman44 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 00:51:09 PST 2013

Well, I changed my cross toolchain (uclibc, make with buildroot-2013.08.1)
to another toolchain found in raspberry pi github website (glibc, make with
ct-ng 1.15.2) to resolve another problem and it solved this problem too.
I discovered strange behavior in thread context with my uclibc cross
toolchain and decided to change it.
Now the gst-omx plugin works perfectly (the h264 encoder) with
gst-launch-1.0 command but not works with gst-rtsp-server library (I'll
open another thread).

I'll investigate more to find differences between the two toolchains.

thanks for your help.