NTFS permissions are wrong using fstab-sync?

Kristof Vansant de_lupus at pandora.be
Wed Aug 18 16:38:21 PDT 2004

my fstab using utopia:

/dev/floppy/0           /media/floppy           auto
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui d 0 0
/dev/hda8               /media/idedisk          vfat
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui d 0 0
/dev/hdd                /media/cdrw_dvdrw       auto
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui d,ro 0 0
/dev/hda6               /media/idedisk1         vfat
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui d 0 0
/dev/hda1               /media/idedisk2         ntfs
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui d 0 0
/dev/hdb                /media/cdrw             auto
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui d,ro 0 0
/dev/hda7               /media/idedisk3         vfat
noauto,user,exec,dev,sui

I can look into the vfat mounts but not in ntfs there it gives a error
telling me I don't have the necessary permissions.

Maybe the problem is in GVM?

PS: I would rather have them having the volume names like movies, music
or something else.

--
lupusBE (Kristof Vansant Belgium