hal Digest, Vol 4, Issue 39

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Thu Jun 24 08:01:31 PDT 2004

Andrew Luecke wrote:
> btw, I was meant to delete the networking thing, but accidently pressed send :(

Did you mean you don't like the idea of a networked HAL?

> Thanks for the ideas all, hopefully things will work out for all our projects :)

I know I am gonna sound like an idiot here, but I did'nt realise you
have actually coded much of this. I just checked out your sourceforge
page. This is great work you are doing. :)

So, are you currently HALifying everything so your project uses HAL to
determine which driver is needed?

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer