Fwd: Exposing the mouse battery status through HAL

Sergey Udaltsov sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:09:18 PST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sergey Udaltsov <sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:08:54 +0000
Subject: Re: Exposing the mouse battery status through HAL
To: David Zeuthen <david at fubar.dk>

Hello David

Sorry for slow progress - recently I was kinda busy with the gnome stuff.

So, this is the optimized version of the daemon. Still, most of the
properties are in the fdi file - because so far, from the maintenance
POV, I am confident it is more appropriate to have them  there. But
the interaction with the hal is now more efficient - I cache necessary
properties.

The daemon still works in "one daemon for all devices of a kind" mode.
For me, it if functional and working ok.

Comments are welcome. When do you think we would be able to commit the
code (and give me commit access to the hal repo)?

Sergey