hal and bluetooth

Paul Ionescu i_p_a_u_l at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 11:19:52 PST 2005

So that means that we don't show the mice, keyboards, headsets, mobile
phones, and other devices attached to it.
That make sense today somehow, because they are not physically attached to
the computer.
But what about tomorrow when we'll have WUSB devices ?
WUSB will be transparent from the point of view of applications, the same
USB library will work, same interfaces, except for the physical link which
will be air instead of USB cable.
Then a WUSB keyboard will show up in h-d-m but a bluetooth one will not.

Well, time will tell, so let's return to what we have now :)