fstab-sync does not clean up fstab after unplugging.

Deling Ren lg at home.homeunix.org
Tue Jun 28 10:23:53 PDT 2005

I am running debian unstable. I have udev and hotplug running.
usbmount runs without problems. but I really like that HAL creates
mount points based on the volume name instead of something like /
media/usb0. So I am trying to make it work. After I plug in the USB
key, fstab gets updated correctly. But it seems that the entries
added to fstab do not get cleaned afterwards. Even if I run "fstab-
syn --clean" manually, the entries are still there. I don't know
which program to blame and where to debug. Any clues? Thanks in advance.

Deling