[patch] libhal documentation

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Tue May 10 11:15:29 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 20:40 +1000, Rohan McGovern wrote:
> Hi David, all...
>
> I decided guessing what the libhal functions do isn't so much fun anymore :-)
> So I filled in most of the blanks in libhal.h and libhal.c, and fixed some
> inconsistencies.  All but two of the functions in libhal.h now have
> documentation, making libhal considerably easier to use (I think).
>
> The patch is far too big to submit here, so it's available at the following
> address: http://everest.fit.qut.edu.au/~n4722418/hal_cvs_doc.patch.gz

I see that you added the Doxygen comments to the libhal.h file and there
are some duplicates (e.g. libhal_ctx_shutdown has comments in both
libhal.h and libhal.c). I think it would be nice to only have these in
one place (I think, traditionally, one uses the C file as far as it's
possible). Any chance you can clear this up?

Anyway, thanks a lot for the patch, I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
David