3of3 acpi.c Adding initial quirk BIOS handling

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Fri Oct 14 13:05:47 PDT 2005

On Friday 14 October 2005 21:07, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Are the cleanup patches 1-3 and 2-3 okay to merge (now?) in your
> opinion? I don't want my local tree to become too different.

I could first today take a deeper look at the patch. I think 1-3 is o.k. For
the second my little note:

> * hald/linux2/acpi.h: Move static structures and enums from acpi.c
Not sure if this is needed. Do you plan to reuse this structures and enums
somewhere in HAL and outside of acpi.c ? If not, this change is IMO not
necessary.

If you apply this, you change this _file static_ structures and enums to
_global static_ (means static in all files including acpi.h). Is this really
needed?

Cheers,

Danny