[patch] complete get and set lcd patch

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sat Sep 3 06:25:28 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 21:42 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Yes, sorry. Late night hacking can have this effect.
>
> Newest patch attached. Tell me what you think.

Looks good to me to commit. Please make sure that the scripts

 tools/hal-system-lcd-get-brightness
 tools/hal-system-lcd-set-brightness

are marked as executable (chmod a+x) before adding and committing them
to CVS. Also, if you can check that everything works as expected with a
fresh checkout [1] it would be great.

Thanks a lot for this, it looks good.

Cheers,
David

[1] : On Fedora Rawhide do

 ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
--disable-docbook-docs --enable-fstab-sync --with-os-type=redhat
--enable-pcmcia-support --with-stab-file=/var/lib/pcmcia/stab

then 'make install' and 'service restart haldaemon' once everything is
built.