Managing logical drives

Armstrong, Marc marmstrong at danly.com
Mon Sep 26 08:49:50 PDT 2005

I'm running CentOS 4.1 on a Compaq server with a Smart Array 5300
Controller.  I want to change the mount point of one of my logical drives,
but they don't show up in hal-device-manager, nor in lshal.  In what file
will I find the list of devices and mount points that gets read by hal at
boot, so I can change the mount point?

Currently /dev/cciss/c0d3p1 is mouning on /usr/local/mysql.  I want it to
mount on /usr/local/pgsql now.

My lshal, mount, and /etc/fstab are at http://www.danly.com/hal/
<http://www.danly.com/hal/>

Marc Armstrong - Webmaster - Danly IEM - 216-898-4340
marmstrong at danly.com - webmaster at danly.com

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
computer.