tray close

Artem Kachitchkine Artem.Kachitchkin at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 14 15:31:18 PDT 2006

>> - add an optional argument to Eject() method, and hald-storage-eject will append
>> -t to the command line;
>> - or introduce a new method
>
> Or we could use the options parameter (an array of strings) that Eject
> expects. We can just call the option "trayclose". How about that?

Well that's what I meant by adding an optional argument to Eject(). It's easier
to implement than a new method, though the latter seems cleaner semantically:
closing tray is almost opposite to ejecting. Using the analogy, 'gnome-mount -u'
equals 'gnome-umount', but we still chose to have separate methods for mount and
unmount.

-Artem.