Initial cleanup patch : acpi.c

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Thu Mar 16 08:26:02 PST 2006

Hi,

Sorry for the lag,

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 11:03 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Simple patch attached.
>
> * Cleans up trailing tabs and spaces.
> * Adds the omitted battery.reporting.last_full from the coldplug
> routine. This only affects people that query the key before the function
> battery_poll_infrequently is called (which is called every hour, or
> whenever the user plugs in/out the ac_adapter).
> * Indents some of the larger lines so that they fit on my iBook screen.

A few comments

 - please don't mix whitespace cleanup with functionality; it makes
   it hard to review

 - our "coding standard" allows line that are 120 chars long; get a
   larger monitor!

 - for real patches (e.g. not cleaning up whitespace) please use options
   to diff(1) that strips out unwanted whitespace noise

Thanks,
David