Regarding USB

Chakkaradeep C C chaks.yoper at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:02:18 PST 2006

Hi Kevin and all,

On 3/23/06, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:

> Le Mercredi 22 Mars 2006 19:42, Chakkaradeep C C a écrit :
> > Yoper is pure KDE version, and thats the reason i think i may end up in
> > some complexities in building gnome-volume-manager.
>
> There's support for notifications when a device is plugged since KDE 3.5.
> Are
> you using something older in Yoper?

Yoper uses KDE 3.5.0. KDE 3.5.1 is in the devel version.What we are trying
to implement is here -->
http://www.yoper.com/wiki/index.php?title=Developers:Configuring_Devices

We are also looking to write a similar program which monitors for hardware
device getting attached and detached..and do respectively what we
program...like if it is USB Mass Storage - mount or leave etc.,

Regards.
> --
> Kévin 'ervin' Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net
> "Ni le maître sans disciple, Ni le disciple sans maître,
> Ne font reculer l'ignorance."

Regards,
Chaks,
Yoper Ltd.
http://www.yoper.com
http://www.yoper.com/forum
--
The main aim of communication is clarity and simplicity. Simplicity means
focussed effort.