Firewire devices, give up

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Thu Apr 12 12:35:21 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 23:24 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:
> I'd be most greatful if anyone who knows of a way round this problem
> to contact me; although my emails tend to fall on deaf ears concerning
> ieee1394.

Hi, sorry for not responding earlier. Recently, and before 0.5.9, a
bunch of patches went in to support the new Firewire subsystem in the
Linux kernel in a much nicer way. At least Fedora Rawhide is shipping
with this new stack. If I was you I'd look into these patches and the
properties we now export.

     David