[patch] ConsoleKit VT switch to non-session

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Mon Feb 5 23:36:53 PST 2007

Heya,

I've just merged a patch to make HAL use ConsoleKit

 http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=hal.git;a=commitdiff;h=429758e54aebeddb9d63b94c016b7719c5db8470;hp=efa2758f03f41e767fd5b99385f1fc2db6984ea5

So I think we discussed this in private mail earlier but I still think
it's strange that ConsoleKit insists that my GNOME session is active
even when I've switched to VT1 to use a Linux console (which don't yet
(!) use ConsoleKit).

So this patch should fix that up; also makes testing a whole lot easier
e.g. I don't have to run two or more sessions to test that some policy
manager is being denied service :-). Thanks for considering.

    David