lshal does not show my Wireless interface

Jihua Cheng jihuac at marvell.com
Tue Feb 20 15:51:38 PST 2007

Hi,

I am new on HAL. I wrote a Wireless driver, which is working on Fedora
Core 6, version 2.6.18. My wireless card uses the PCI interface. My
wireless driver works for wireless tool chain ( iwconfig, iwlist, etc)
command, Fedora "Network configuration" and "Network Tools" recognize my
card.

However, networkManager doesnot recognize my wireless driver. I check
HAL interface using  "lshal -l", my wireless interface does not show up.
My HAL version is 0.5.7-3.

Could any Guru tell me what I need to check?

Thanks a lot!

Charles