Whitelisting no-pm-quirks

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Thu May 3 10:11:39 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 10:40 +0200, Danny Kukawka wrote:
> The point is not using s2ram or that s2ram would break. The point is that
> removing the quirk would break resume if you suspend via init=/bin/bash (the
> testcase) or console. This change only work under X. All this has nothing to
> do with s2ram, only with the suspend itself.

I'll rephrase my questions

 1. Is it correct than s2ram has it's own list of quirks?

 2. Are you using s2ram instead of pm-utils?

 3. If so, do you plan to switch to pm-utils?

 4. If you're switching to pm-utils will you be using s2ram as part of
    pm-utils?

The problem here is with multiple quirk lists - we really want to avoid
that. Thanks.

      David