gnome-mount 0.7

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Fri Oct 12 18:17:50 PDT 2007

Hi,

Yeah, it's not that I disagree with you, there's certainly room for
improvement, but the sad reality is

 - I'm looking after too many projects

 - Bugzilla just ain't my cup of tea

 - It's not helping there are N + 1 bug trackers where N is the
   number of distributions shipping some software and the extra
   one is the upstream bug tracker

 - Part of my paid job is to resolve bugs in the RH Bugzilla so
   that explains my involvement there. (I'm not doing a too good job
   there either but that's another story.)

So, by all means, if you, or anyone else, want to help improve the
situation, help triage bugs from various bugzilla's and send patches to
this mailing list or catch me or others on IRC. Or if a patch is
obviously correct, just commit it (and I can complain when doing
releases). That would help a lot. Thanks.

      David