hal specs: GetAllProperties missing from device interface

David Mansfield hal at dm.cobite.com
Wed Apr 16 11:14:53 PDT 2008

[ sent previously from non-subscribed address ]

Hi,

I was looking for a way to enumerate the properties on a device (using
perl Net::DBus by the way).  I couldn't find any way until I found the
GetAllProperties method on the Device interface, which was exactly what
I was looking for.

However, it's missing from the documentation.

Is this intentional?  I spent some time poking before I found it, and it
definitely works (ltrace on lshal I believe).  It's documented in older
versions.

David