fd.o bugzilla: NEEDINFO state removed

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Fri Jan 11 03:25:24 PST 2008

Hi,

Why is there now no NEEDINFO state anymore in the fd.o bugzilla? That change
make the work not a bit easier, it's the opposite of an enhancement! How can
we track now bugs where we need information from someone? Should we now use
REOPENED, which is IMO complete wrong, since this is the wrong state and
nobody can understand why it's REOPEND (they where never closed!).

I would prefer to get the NEEDINFO back to bugzilla on fd.o.

Danny

--- Comment #6 from Benjamin Close <Benjamin.Close at clearchain.com>  2008-01-11
02:36:30 PST ---
Bugzilla Upgrade Mass Bug Change

NEEDSINFO state was removed in Bugzilla 3.x, reopening any bugs previously
listed as NEEDSINFO.

  - benjsc
    fd.o Wrangler