fd.o bugzilla: NEEDINFO state removed

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Fri Jan 11 04:40:47 PST 2008

On Freitag, 11. Januar 2008, Benjamin Close wrote:
> Howdy,
>     Sadly it seems a decision made by the Bugzilla project.  According
> to http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.0/html/lifecycle.html the correct
> state for bz3 is to  set the state to ASSIGNED until the bug is
> resolved. I can't see NEEDINFO returning to fd.o without significate
> bugzilla code changes.

That's really bad. But also other projects use bugzilla 3.0 with NEEDINFO as
e.g SUSE. It should be possible to get a patch for this, or not? (If you
want, I can ask our bugzilla ppl at Novell for the patch, they use.)

The point is: It would make it so much easier to work on bugs if we have
NEEDINFO.

Danny