[Audio Player] SanDisk Sansa Clip

Mats Taraldsvik mats.taraldsvik at broadpark.no
Wed Jul 30 02:32:04 PDT 2008

Dear list,

I recently bought myself a SanDisk Sansa Clip, and it is not in the
sandisk namespace in hal's devicelist.

I'd like to help out, and most of the properties are covered in the
portable_audio_player namespace. However, the Clip has separate folders
for audiobooks and podcasts, in addition to music and recordings. How
does this work? Can I set individual properties on these folders?

Also, this player has some problems mounting. This is probably related
to the support for both MSC and MTP. Often, it will only mount when
another usb device is plugged in / mounted.

( Please CC me, as I'm not a subscriber )

Regards,
Mats Taraldsvik