should service providers like hal and udev have own scripting engines and script folders???

Dennis Heuer dh at triple-media.com
Tue May 6 07:16:18 PDT 2008

On Tue, 06 May 2008 15:44:19 +0200
Rémi Cardona <remi at gentoo.org> wrote:

> Dennis Heuer a écrit :
> > What's wrong with you, guys?
>
> Now you're just being rude... Please seriously consider calming down.

If you are over-reading my mails and writing things like about
"flying cars", this doesn't invite to calm down. And, it's always the
distributors. That's just a fact. They like the two-fold approach of
the customer before the counter, and the distributor behind it. If a
distributor touches something, there's definetly something hardwired
in the end. So it is. That's not "trolling" but a mirror before your
face.

However, I got my *story* into the backyards of your heads. More I
can't expect today. We'll see what's growing.

I'm now off the list. Ah, and, you seem to follow this "de-mungling/
client-abuse" strategy of communicating with mailinglists. However, I
really don't want you to write to my own address. Please post to the
list. There the message belongs to! I'll not further read after I'm
off. Otherwise, I look into the archive. Expect me to be able to manage
this myself.

Best wishes,
Dennis