export as ini file

Ricardo Guimarães ricardo at kidux.net
Thu Oct 2 06:50:58 PDT 2008

Hello danny,

I do not know if this functions are interesting to you. In my current
development it's interesting. So, i've sent to list. Maybe anyone also have
interests...

Hal is very helpful and will be default in every linux distribution in a
short time.

I believe that any software may speak my own language. So, i will do the
i18n and release as a patch in my site. If anyone want to help, translating,
i will be very happy.

When "America" or any country that spoke english dominate the world and
force us to talk english, maybe i18n will not be interesting anymore.

Hugs,

Ricardo