export as ini file

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Thu Oct 2 06:59:04 PDT 2008

On Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2008, Ricardo Guimarães wrote:
> Hal is very helpful and will be default in every linux distribution in a
> short time.

In fact it is already and will be replaced in some years ...

> I believe that any software may speak my own language. So, i will do the
> i18n and release as a patch in my site. If anyone want to help,
> translating, i will be very happy.
>
> When "America" or any country that spoke english dominate the world and
> force us to talk english, maybe i18n will not be interesting anymore.

That's not the point. HAL is a system daemon and they are never translated,
they are always in english (and this has nothing to do with America). We had
some translations in the past, but we removed them since they are a) not
needed for a system daemon and b) only blow up the package size.

Danny