[Suspend-devel] MSI U-100 fdi patch

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Tue Sep 30 10:16:53 PDT 2008

Till Maas wrote:
> Hiyas,
>
> attached is a patch for the misc fdi containing the necessary quirk
> information for the MSI U-100 notebook. It is based on the information given
> in a Fedora bug report.
>
> For the suspend-devel folks:
> I noticed it is also not in the swsuspend whitelist, maybe you want to add it
> there, too.

It is still lingering in my local repo only :(, but my machine only needed
s3_bios|s3_mode, nothing else... so I wonder what's different about those two
machines. I'm also quite sure that only vbe_post will not restore the
framebuffer mode.
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)