Access restriction for ssh'd login

Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Sat Jan 17 09:06:47 PST 2009

Dear listmembers,
I've understood that for some reason openSUSE development team decided to
restrict remote access to devices through ssh'ed logins.

As this is bad (IMHO) and very annoying for me, I thought I could probably ask
on the list if some nice guy could tell me how to circumvent this, whether
there is a simple means in order to make hald think that an user that logged
in from remote via ssh is treated just the same as a locally logged in user.

Thank you very much,
take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)