ambient light sensor for dell latitude

Mario Limonciello mario_limonciello at dell.com
Mon Mar 16 07:49:09 PDT 2009

Hi Nicolò:

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the document.  It's written by BIOS
documentation teams who worked to implement the underlying
specifications.  You will probably need to do some experimentation to
see what data is encapsulated in the different returns.  When you do
sort it out, I would recommend adding it as comments to your source code
so others who read it will have a better understanding.

Regards

--
Mario Limonciello
*Dell | Linux Engineering*