[HarfBuzz] Text Layout Meeting 2007?

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:49:23 PDT 2007

Hi guys,
Are we planning to have another meeting this year like we semi-agreed
at the end of the Boston meeting? You core guys are the important ones
to decide on this.

I don't know if would get funding from OSDL again so we may like to
ask for other sponsorship.

I'll suggest the UK since it is where Guadec and aKademy are happening
this year. Guadec is 15-21 July in Birmingham, aKademy is 29 June - 8
July in Glasgow.

Since it was at the Gnome summit last year, as an external bod, I'll
suggest aKademy in Glasgow this year.

Alas aKademy and Guadec are a week apart so that would mean a longer
stay in Europe for Gnome guys. Another alternative is to have it here
in Cambridge during the week between conferences. I should be able to
organise a room somewhere to meet or we could just do it at my place
if we aren't too many.

Regards,
Daniel