[HarfBuzz] Updates Regarding Text Layout Working Group Meeting At LGM in Wrocław, Poland

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Thu Jan 31 19:03:17 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 03:09 +0100, Adam Twardoch wrote:
> Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> >   http://www.tug.org/interviews/interview-files/jonathan-kew.html
> >   http://www.tug.org/interviews/interview-files/taco-hoekwater.html
> >
> > Worth a try I guess.
> >

> It is quite likely that Taco Hoekwater and Hans Hagen (luaTeX/pdfTeX)
> will be attending the Polish TeX users' group conference at Bachotek:
>
> http://www.gust.org.pl/BachoTeX/2008/
>
> which will take place one week before LGM. Perhaps they can prolong
> their stay until LGM.

Ah that would be great.

> Bachotek is a lovely place to attend, you can view some pictures at:
> http://www.gust.org.pl/BachoTeX/EuroBachoTeX2007/gallery/by-jacek-kmiecik/
>
> I've been going there regularly since 1998.

I'm taking almost three weeks off going to Iran in March/April.  No
vacation days left for the rest of the years...  I was actually planning
to go to TUG in Ireland this year, but I don't think I can do that
either.  Every year I decide to get back to TeX confs and it just
doesn't happen :(.

So Adam, I heard you will be at Text Layout this year?  That would be
great.

> Best,
> Adam

Cheers,