[HarfBuzz] Updates Regarding Text Layout Working Group Meeting At LGM in Wrocław, Poland

Adam Twardoch list.adam at twardoch.com
Thu Jan 31 18:09:34 PST 2008

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>   http://www.tug.org/interviews/interview-files/jonathan-kew.html
>   http://www.tug.org/interviews/interview-files/taco-hoekwater.html
>
> Worth a try I guess.

It is quite likely that Taco Hoekwater and Hans Hagen (luaTeX/pdfTeX)
will be attending the Polish TeX users' group conference at Bachotek:

http://www.gust.org.pl/BachoTeX/2008/

which will take place one week before LGM. Perhaps they can prolong
their stay until LGM.

Bachotek is a lovely place to attend, you can view some pictures at:
http://www.gust.org.pl/BachoTeX/EuroBachoTeX2007/gallery/by-jacek-kmiecik/

I've been going there regularly since 1998.

Best,
Adam

--

Adam Twardoch