[HarfBuzz] Mongolian Layout ?

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 19:27:51 PDT 2008

Hi, Nicolas,

I was aware of the manchufont project on sourceforge, but my
understanding is that that project predates the more recent (i.e.,
Vista) Uniscribe engine, so I was not sure how well it actually works
or whether it follows the OpenType specs properly, or whether it would
work properly on Vista with the new Uniscribe engine.

Best - Ed