[HarfBuzz] Using HarfBuzz to get final glyphs

Sebastien Metrot meeloo at meeloo.net
Tue Mar 18 17:31:36 PDT 2008

Steve,

I'm in quite the same position. From what I understood, harfbuz is
used in QT4.x so I have downloaded the sources and started to have a
look at how the lib is used. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to
make any sense of what I have seen yet. May be you'll have more
chance? I have already tried to post a call for help on this list but
my previous message have been totally ignored :-(.

Anyway, it sounds like HB should be able to do what you are looking
for at least partially.

I'm interested in your experience ;-)

Cheers,

Sebastien