[HarfBuzz] Indic Testing Team

प्रविण सातपुते pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 04:28:29 PDT 2009

Hi

I have made a first draft for devanagari test cases, though not formatted
very well
see attachment /
http://pravins.fedorapeople.org/first_draft_for_testing_harfbuzz.pdf

please let me know your comment on this

I have used magnal font on Windows Vista

just missing thing is now glyph id

i used http://www.microsoft.com/typography/otfntdev/devanot/features.aspxfor
creating this test cases

at end of this page MS$ has given really good example, how uniscribe
reorders characters

that test case will be also useful and i will add in next draft

Thanks,
Pravin S