[HarfBuzz] plan to release 1.0?

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Apr 20 19:25:57 PDT 2011

Dear Behdad,

I remember that you estimated the release of HarfBuzz 1.0
would be 2011-March, in last year. It seems that it is not
forthcoming yet, could you tell me about the re-estimated
schedule of HarfBuzz 1.0?

I'm not asking for urgent release, just I want to hear about
your estimation. I had worked for preliminary support of UVS
for current Pango in last year, and I'm wondering if I should
continue for further improvement or I should start work with
current HarfBuzz. Maybe Qt people will be interested in the
schedule of official release of HarfBuzz 1.0.

Regards,
mpsuzuki