[HarfBuzz] Compiling harfbuzz-ng under Mac OS 10.6

Steven R. Loomis srl at icu-project.org
Mon Jan 10 11:47:23 PST 2011

ICU does a lot of things, but Harfbuzz (last I checked) uses only the
Unicode properties part of ICU. It would be possible to reduce the
footprint of the ICU used by Harfbuzz, see
<http://userguide.icu-project.org/packaging#TOC-Making-ICU-Smaller>

Steven

Steven R. Loomis  srl at icu-project.org
Technical Lead, ICU for C/C++<http://icu-project.org>
IBM San José Globalization Center of Competency
<http://ibm.com/software/globalization>