[HarfBuzz] Compiling in Windows

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue May 17 04:24:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

Because of HarfBuzz is still under development before initial release,
using Unix-like systems (maybe cygwin would work) to make the tarball
is the easiest way.

I made a tarball from today's snapshot:
http://gyvern.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/~mpsuzuki/harfbuzz-0.5.0_20110517.tar.bz2

However, I'm afraid most MinGW environments are insufficient to build
HarfBuzz correctly, because they lack cairo, glib, freetype, icu, etc.
Also the thread support might be disabled.

Regards,
mpsuzuki