[HarfBuzz] Documentation tools (was Re: Font introspection tool

John Labovitz johnl at johnlabovitz.com
Wed Dec 19 11:21:48 PST 2012

As an alternative to Pandoc, you might consider Kramdown. It's a Ruby gem that converts Markdown to several other formats, including LaTeX. It's not difficult to write new backends for it, and has the advantage of being way less intimidating than Haskell. I've written a simple backend that generates InDesign tagged text, and it was pretty easy.

	http://kramdown.rubyforge.org

--John