[HarfBuzz] Kerning issue with Linux Libertine smallcaps

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 4 02:36:13 PDT 2013

Hi Khaled,

Interestingly, it kerns as expected when using a somewhat older
LinLibertine release (5.1.3) that I happen to have on hand. But with
5.3.0, I see the problem as reported.

I haven't yet inspected the fonts to see what changed in the kern
feature between these versions, but understanding that change might help
pinpoint what's going wrong.

JK