[HarfBuzz] I wonder why glyph 'uni0647' is not substituted with the one at 0xFEE9('uni06BE.fina') in Tahoma font

Su Scott coolscott at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:34:33 PDT 2013

Hi Graham
Thanks for your kindly suggestion.
I am still struggling with this issue,
Mind if you send me a copy of your win32 bundle version?I wanna compare with each other for the key difference in config or setting.
Thank you so much.

Scott

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:49:50 +0100
From: graham.douglas at readytext.co.uk
To: coolscott at hotmail.com
CC: harfbuzz at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [HarfBuzz] I wonder why glyph 'uni0647' is not substituted with the one at 0xFEE9('uni06BE.fina') in Tahoma font

    On 18/09/2013 10:32, Su Scott wrote:

      Thank you so much for the
            detail testing.

            It proves my result is wrong.

          Hope I dig the reason out soon.

          ^ ^

          Scott

          <<snip lots>>

    Hi Scott

    Just a suggestion, but try experimenting with the glyph uni0654
    between other pairs of joining characters to see if that also
    prevents correct shaping behavior.

    Best

    Graham