[HarfBuzz] problem with hb_ot_layout_lookup_would_substitute

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Tue Jan 7 05:16:24 PST 2014

> So my question is: what type of documentation do people in the list
> want to see the most?  In-line function docs in the comments that
> populate the gtk-docs?

Each function needs a description, together with an explanation of all
parameters, return values, etc., etc. – just think of having a
HarfBuzz manpage.

> Or external documentation that explains how to use Harfbuzz?

This is certainly useful, too.  But I consider the `manpage'
documentation quest more important since there are already showcases
that demonstrate HarfBuzz quite well.

    Werner