[HarfBuzz] Windows build of harfbuzz with nmake

Ebrahim Byagowi ebraminio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:50:34 UTC 2016

> He needs to be made aware that it's unbuildable with MSVC.

Is it really? Actually Visual Studio 2015 was only compiler I tested the
code against, but maybe older ones are broken. Anyway, the backend
shouldn't be used on any production code (specially as it's performance
issues) even the fact it currently partially supports an Arabic
typographical feature not offered by harfbuzz—which currently has not any
suitable way to be accessed from the API so nvm about it.