[HarfBuzz] List Utility

Eduardo CastiƱeyra eduardo at brainstorm3d.com
Mon Jun 19 10:54:28 UTC 2017

I wasn't aware about a github forum until yesterday. If you move the
list, just make sure you don't leave anyone behind :)

To me, the list is a very useful way to know what's going on in hb, I
learn form other people's questions and even I participate sometimes.
I'm sure my participation would be reduced to zero if I wasn't
subscribed and I would only go to github when I had a problem.