[HarfBuzz] Render Persian probelm

bianxg 765033267 at qq.com
Sun Feb 9 15:35:50 UTC 2020

It works well when use 'hb_buffer_guess_segment_properties'. Thanks.

But, I don't understand this sentence. Can you explain more?
"Also modern Persian language has a ISO 639-1 code, "fa", which should be used for your case instead AFAIK if is needed at all (not many fonts are doing something specific for Persian)."