[HarfBuzz] Render Persian probelm

Ebrahim Byagowi ebraminio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 16:47:57 UTC 2020

Was talking about 'm_language = "pes";' which can be replaced with "fa",
other than that, you can go without setting language to buffer, there are
cases like Serbian Cyrillic
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenType#Serbian_Cyrillic_solution>, CJK
distinguish and individual font preferences which makes it needed for those
cases however one still can skip it for limited use but better to set it if
you know the language.