[HarfBuzz] Alternate/random glyphs

Aleš Mlakar ales.ambits at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 07:49:14 UTC 2020

Hi Khaled,
thanks for the tip, hb-view and my application produces the same result
though.
Here's an image with the differences:
https://imgur.com/a/0QOVOWL
As far as I can tell it seems that just glyph 72 and 40 are swapped for the
g (and the same seems to happen for m) the rest seems to work the same.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Ales

--