[igt-dev] [i-g-t] lib/rendercopy: Specify the correct vertex buffer offset

Laxminarayan Bharadiya, Pankaj pankaj.laxminarayan.bharadiya at intel.com
Wed Jun 17 07:24:31 UTC 2020

With this patch, the fatal error disappeared (for kms_big_fb, kms_cursor_crc tests)
on the newer platform so I thought it could be a possible fix.

As I understood from the spec, we should provide the correct vertex buffer offset to
3DPRIMITIVE instruction, but this affecting gem_render_linear_blits,
gem_render_tiled_blits and  kms_frontbuffer_tracking tests.

https://intel-gfx-ci.01.org/tree/drm-tip/IGTPW_4674/index.html?

Any suggestion on how to debug this issue further? I tried dumping content of
batchbuffer but could not find the 6b6b6b6b address in dump.

Thanks,
Pankaj